Disclosure: Some of the links in the post below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means that if you purchase something through one of these links, we get a small commission at no added cost to you.
Similar to those popular toaster pastries (the ones my son in law adores!), this Air Fryer Pumpkin Breakfast Pastry Recipe is a new take on an old favorite. Once you see how easy it is to make these pastries, you can experiment with other fillings too!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Pastry Recipe
Scroll down for a printable recipe card!
I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to those commercially made toaster pastries. So much so that I almost didn’t want to try making my own. Let me assure you – homemade ones are WAY better.
- Pre-Made Pie Crust (double crust)
- 15 oz Can Pumpkin – Make your own pumpkin puree.
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Spice – Make your own pumpkin spice.
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla Icing
In a mixing bowl, add pumpkin, 1 egg, milk & pumpkin spice.
Roll out the pie crust and cut out 3-inch rectangles. You’ll have 8 for the bottom crusts and 8 for the tops.
Place 1 teaspoon of pumpkin mixture on every other rectangle.
Place a rectangle on top of the pumpkin rectangles & press edges together with a fork.
Egg wash each rectangle.
Place in air fryer for 5-8 minutes at 375 degrees F. These fry really quickly so keep an eye on them!
Remove from air fryer and smother in icing.
Serve & enjoy!
Don’t have an air fryer yet? Check this one out: Ninja Air Fryer that Cooks, Crisps and Dehydrates, with 4 Quart Capacity
- • Pre-Made Pie Crust
- • 15oz Can Pumpkin
- • 1/3 Cup Milk
- • 1 Tbs Pumpkin Spice
- • Vanilla Icing
- • Sprinkles
- • 2 Eggs
- In a mixing bowl, add pumpkin, 1 egg, milk & pumpkin spice.
- Mix well.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out 3-inch rectangles.
- Place 1 Teaspoon of pumpkin mixture on every other rectangle.
- Place a rectangle on top of the pumpkin rectangles & press edges together with a fork.
- Egg wash each rectangle.
- Place in air fryer for 5-8 minutes on 375. These fry really quickly so keep an eye on them! Note: depending on the size of your air fryer, you will likely need to make these in batches.
- Remove from air fryer and smother in icing.
- Sprinkle away!
- Serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g
Give these a try! They’re tastier and more nutritious than store-bought toaster pastries. Pumpkin is loaded with nutrients.