These garlic parm potatoes are SO GOOD. They go with nearly any main dish, but I especially love them with grilled meat.
With only 5 minutes of prep time, it doesn’t get much easier than this recipe. Give them a try. They will probably become a favorite recipe for you too!
You’ll find lots more delicious side dish recipes here.
Garlic Parm Potatoes
This seriously is so easy and so tasty. We tried it once and it quickly became a family favorite recipe. We serve it pretty much weekly now!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Bake Time: 40-45 mins
Total: 45-50 min
Makes 4 servings
8×8 baking dish
Measuring Cups and Spoons
1 lb of Yukon gold potatoes
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 tbsp garlic, minced
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
About 1 tsp salt (adjust if you’d like)
1 tsp pepper
Topping: additional melted butter, and sprinkled with salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425
Wash your potatoes
Cut the potatoes in half and score (cut without going all the way through) them into 9 squares (like a tic tac toe board).
In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic, cheese and seasonings.
Stir and pour into the butter mixture into a baking dish
Place the scored potatoes, skin side up, onto the mixture.
Brush the skin sides of the potatoes with melted butter and season with salt and pepper
Bake the potatoes for 40-45 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown and crispy
Garlic Parm Potatoes
- 8×8 baking dish
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Topping: additional melted butter and sprinkled with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Rinse potatoes
- Half the potatoes and score (cut without going all the way through) them into 9 squares (like a tic tac toe board.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, garlic, cheese and seasonsings.
- Stir and pour into the baking dish
- Place the scored potatoes, skin side up, onto the mixture.
- Brush potatoes with melted butter and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 40-45 mins until bottoms are golden brown and crispy
Try these potatoes with our delicious corn flake chicken fingers!
Leave a Reply