This Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip is delicious! With only 4 ingredients, it’s quick and easy to make too so it’s ideal for Halloween parties and movie nights.
Use tortilla chips and celery as we did here or add in your favorite dippers. If you’re like us, you’re going to enjoy this dip so much that you’ll want to keep serving it even along after Halloween is over (maybe minus the Jack O Lantern face).
Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip
Scroll down for a printable recipe card.
Shredded Chicken Buffalo Sauce Orange Cheddar Cheese Cream Cheese Tortilla Chips (black corn) Celery
Preheat oven to 400.
Place chicken, sauce, cheese & cream cheese into a large mixing bowl.
Pour into a round or oval baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and use blue tortilla chips to make eyes and a nose.
Use the leafy part of the celery to make a stem.
8Serve with tortilla chips and celery for dunking and enjoy!
Jack-O-Lantern Buffalo Wing Dip
- 1 lb Shredded Chicken
- 1/3 Medium or 1/2 (hot) cup Buffalo Sauce
- 8 oz Orange Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken, sauce, cheese & cream cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a round or oval baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use blue tortilla chips to make eyes and a nose.
- Use the leafy part of the celery to make a stem.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery for dunking and enjoy!
The nutrition information is calculated using a third party resource. The accuracy varies according to the brands you use, the portion sizes you serve, and so on. This information should only be used as a guide.