These Easter pretzel rods are so easy to make and a simple fun treat to serve. You can wrap them up and hand them out in Easter baskets or as table favors. Or simply place them on a plate for family and friends to nibble on throughout the holiday.
The kids could easily help you make these delicious Easter treats. The candy melts get hot so be sure to use care with younger kids but they will certainly have a good time choosing and adorning the pretzel rods with a variety of candy sprinkles.
Easter Pretzel Rods
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 15 Minutes
10 pretzel rods
Light pink candy melts – 6 oz.
Yellow candy melts – 6 oz.
Malt blue candy melts – 6 oz.
White pearl sprinkles – 3 tablespoons
Large purple pearl sprinkles – 3 tablespoons
Easter sprinkles – 3 tablespoons
Note: You can use any colors of candy melts and any sprinkles that you’d like!
Melt the light pink, yellow, and malt blue candy melts as directed on the package.
With a spoon, scoop the candy melts over the end of the pretzel while rolling. Coat the end of the pretzel and lightly tap to get excess off.
Place on parchment paper. Repeat this method for each pretzel, making sure to shake on sprinkles before they dry. Remember to turn them around to cover all sides with the candy sprinkles.
Let the pretzel rods dry and serve! Grab some clear cellophane bags from the party supply store or dollar store to place these in if you want to give them out as party favors or in Easter baskets.
Easter Pretzel Rods
- 10 pretzel rods
- 6 oz. light pink candy melts
- 6 oz. yellow candy melts
- 6 oz. malt blue candy melts
- 3 tablespoons white pearl sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons large purple pearl sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons Easter sprinkles
- Melt the light pink, yellow, and malt blue candy melts as directed on the package.
- With a spoon, scoop the candy melts over the end of the pretzel while rolling. Coat the end of the pretzel and lightly tap to get excess off.
- Place on parchment paper. Repeat this method for each pretzel. However, before they dry sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Let dry and serve!
Leave a Reply